Nava Bharat Energy India Limited (NBEIL)
This is a step down subsidiary of Nava Bharat Ventures Limited (NBV). NBEIL is operating a 150 MW Coal Fired Power Plant at Paloncha in Telangana, India.
The Power Plant uses Circulating Fluidized Bed Combustion(CFBC) technology.
Advantages of (CFBC) technology
- Eco-friendly operation due to low emissions of NOx and SOx caused by low combustion temperature (< 1000°C)
- Higher combustion efficiency with less CO2 emissions
- Simple process of desulphurization, if required, with better control of SOx emissions
- Flexibility to use wide range of fuels
- Simple process of fuel preparation with minimum dust generation
The main equipment for the Power Plant comprises
- 520 tph CFBC boiler from Wuxi Huaguang Boiler Company Limited, China
- 156 MW Turbo Generator from Dongfang Turbine Company, China
- Two-stream Electro Static Precipitator from Alstom, India
The Power Plant was commissioned and synchronised with A.P. Power Grid on 28th February, 2013.